- Latest Advice
- Join Us
- Mounted Games
- Pony Racing
- Show Jumping
- Competitions and Events
- Tetrathlon Area Co-ordinators
- Past Results & Ranking Lists
- Pentathlon GB
- Online Activities
- Online Resources
- The Pony Club Coaching Conference 2021
- Become a Pony Club Coach
- Coach Training
- Coaching Resources
- Assessor Training
- Club Resources
- Equality & Diversity
- Health and Safety
- Pony Club Insurance
- About Us
Area Competitions are where Pony Club members compete to try to qualify for The Pony Club Championships.
There is a competition held in each of the 19 Pony Club Areas and there are various levels to compete at based on ability and eligiblity:
- PC80 (to qualify for The Pony Club Regional Championships)
- Open PC90
- PC110 (to qualify for the PC110 Championships at Gatcombe)
Please refer to The Pony Club Eventing Rule Book for current eligibility rules.
Eventing Area Competition Dates 2021
Eventing Area Competition dates for 2021 will be posted here when available.
Members must compete at their own Area Competition.