- How to Join
- Find a Club
- Membership Benefits
- Parents Information
- Become a Linked Riding Centre
- Membership Portal
- Study Days
- Competition and Events
- Mounted Games Area Coordinators
- Mounted Games Youth Representative
- Pony Racing
- Show Jumping
- Tetrathlon Achievement Badges
- Competitions and Events
- Tetrathlon Shooting Courses
- Tetrathlon Area Co-ordinators
- The JCB Pony Club Championships
- PC110 Eventing
- Regional Championships
- Barrier Spring Festival - England & Wales
- Barrier Spring Festival - Scotland
- Barrier Spring Festival - Northern Ireland
- Musical Ride Competition
- Virtual Musical Ride Competition
- Howden Centre Equitation Competition
- The Great Pony Club Hacking Challenge
- The JCB Pony Club Championships Fun Ride
- Non-Ridden Competitions
- Online Activities
- Online Resources
- The Pony Club Coaching Conference 2023
- Become a Pony Club Coach
- Coach Training
- Coaching Resources
- Assessor Training
- The Pony Club Conference 2022
- Club Resources
- Health and Safety
- Equality & Diversity
- Pony Club Insurance
- About Us
Pony Club Sports
Pony Club Sports
The Pony Club is offers more choice than any other equestrian organisation, with no less than nine different sports on offer to Members. Check out the list below and find your favourite!
Often called "horse dancing", Dressage is all about developing the relationship between the horse and the rider. Pirouette your way to success!
A great way to keep both you and your pony fit while enjoying the countryside!
Three sports in one! Consisting of Dressage, Show Jumping and Cross Country, it's a great way to develop your all-round riding ability!
Mounted Games is all about fast-paced action across a range of thrilling games - it's also a great spectator sport!
Like hockey on horseback! Score the most goals to win - will you inspire your team to glory?
An all-action team game requiring courage and determination - almost as exciting to watch as it is to play!
Horse racing on a smaller scale but still with all of the thrills! Will you ride a winner?
One of the most famous equestrian sports - clear the fences in a quick time, but don't knock the poles down!
The Pony Club's own version of Modern Pentathlon - test your skills across riding, running, swimming and shooting!