About the Spring Festival
The Pony Club Dressage Spring Festival has evolved from the Winter Series and runs alongside Show Jumping and now Arena Eventing. Riders will compete to qualify for the Spring Festival Championships. It will be one of the main sporting events in the Pony Club calendar!
For 2020/2021 the Spring Festival will be split into two regions with two separate finals:
- England and Wales (Final at Arena UK 9th/ 10th/ 11th April 2021)
- Scotland and Northern Ireland (Final at SNEC 6th/7th April 2021)
We hope this will give everyone a really good chance of successfully making their way to their final.
There will be up to three stages of the Dressage Spring Festival depending on region.
England and Wales:
- Preliminary Rounds for Dressage are held between August and March to enable competitors to qualify for their Area Competition.
- Area Competitions for Dressage will be held in March for those who qualified at a Preliminary Round.
- Those who were successful at their Area Competition will go forward to the Championships.
Scotland and Northern Ireland:
- Preliminary Rounds for Dressage are held between August and April to enable competitors to qualify for the Championships
- Those who were successful at a Preliminary Round will go forward to the Championships.
Unfortunately, due to the second lockdown, all competitions in England booked for the period of 5th November - 2nd December will need to be cancelled. These are in red in the date list below.
Information for Competition Organisers
To register your Dressage Spring Festival Preliminary Round, please use the following forms:
To submit the results from your Dressage Spring Festival Preliminary Round, please use the following forms: