Joining The Pony Club's Linked Riding Centre scheme is a great way to expand your riding centre's offering and attract new members. Over 400 Centres across the UK have already signed up and are enjoying the great benefits that they can offer to their members and coaches!
Benefits of being a Linked Riding Centre
- Linked Riding Centres can access The Pony Club's internationally-recognised Tests and Achievement Badges to help members develop their riding and horse/pony care skills
- Centre members can enter all regional and national Pony Club competitions, including the Blue Cross Care Competition, the National Quiz and The Pony Club Championships
- Access to CPD courses, safeguarding courses and The Pony Club Coaching Certificate to help you develop and upskill your coaches
- Your Centre will be assigned a regional Centre Coordinator to offer regular support and guidance
- Access to membership data via The Pony Club's new CRM system, to help keep track of new joiners and renewals
- Financial reward for recruiting new members
How do we become a Linked Riding Centre?
To get started, your riding centre will need to have the following in place:
- Current Riding School licence
- Current Public Liability insurance
- Risk Assessments and Fire Risk Assessments for your Centre
All of your unsupervised Pony Club Coaches must have:
- An Enhanced DBS check within the last three years
- A Safeguarding course within the last three years
- Current First Aid qualification
- Attendance at a Pony Club CPD course at least once every two years (this can be worked on in your first year of becoming a Centre)
One of our Centre Coordinators will visit you initially to help get everything set up. Once this is completed and the relevant fees are sorted, you'll be ready to launch!
Apply now to become a Pony Club Linked Riding Centre
It's easy to apply online to become a Pony Club Linked Riding Centre - just follow the link below and fill in the form, and you'll be one step closer to being part of The Pony Club family!
Need More Information?
Just contact our staff below: