What are Mounted Games Study Days?
Mounted Games Have a Go Days are aimed to inform members, trainers and parents of the rules for the games to be played in that year. They are a great opportunity for everyone to see the new Area and Zone games for the forthcoming season and there is always a Pony Club Official on hand to answer any queries.
It has been agreed by the Training Committee that these days can be used for accreditation in Mounted Games only. Please bring your log books with you and these will be signed on the day. However, if you wish to instruct in any other sport you must attend a Coaches Course to gain full accreditation.
How do I book a Study Day?
Bookings can be made via one of the following methods:
- Online at events.pcuk.org (the link will be live shortly)
- On the day - book via The Pony Club official when you arrive
|22nd February 2020 Study Day with Friendly Competition Afterwards||Mounted Games Committee||Addington Equestrian Centre|
2020 Study Day
The 2020 Study Day details are as follows:
- Venue: Addington Manor Equestrian Centre
- Date: Saturday 22nd February
- Price: Adults £20, Members £10
- Tea and coffee will be provided
- Onsite cafe and parking
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.