New for 2023
The Introduction of Mounted Games Area Coordinators is to take place to support the sport from 2023.
Their purpose will be:
The Area coordinators can help you organise introductory sessions for Branches and Centres that are keen to take up the sport. They can put you in touch with accredited coaches who can come and run training sessions and bring all the necessary equipment with them.
Area coordinators also try to organise open training days and competitions for all Members to attend. So if you are keen to try the sport then please get in touch with your Area coordinator and they should be able to help you. For more information on organising a Novice Competition, please click here to access our Novice Competition page.
To apply for this role please read and review the role description below that shared additional details on what is involved and complete the online application form:
To support application you will need
- Pony Club Number on the coaching database (PELHAM)
- All Coaching Criteria in date
- Current CV
- Answer 3 questions
- Please share details of your experience in the sport to support and official steward at competitions
- Share why the growth of Mounted Games with in the Pony Club s important to you
- State dates you would be available to support Pony Club Mounted Games Competitions
Applications are on going and we welcome all interested to apply.
|2||Fiona Veitch||To follow|
|4||Elaine Barker||To follow|
|5||Clare Dawson||To follow|
|7||Caroline Chadwick||To follow|
|8||Simon Duddy||To follow|
|10||Alison Davies||To follow|
|14||Nicola Way||To follow|
|17||Biffy Booth||To follow|
|18||Dennis Whitney||To follow|
|19||May Wylie||To follow|