About the Spring Festival
The Pony Club Spring Festival has evolved from the Winter Series. To include Dressage, Show Jumping and now Arena Eventing, riders will compete to qualify for the Spring Festival Championships. It will be one of the main sporting events in the Pony Club calendar!
For 2020/2021 the Spring Festival will be split into two regions with two separate finals:
- England and Wales (Final at Arena UK 9th/10th/11th April 2021)
- Scotland and Northern Ireland (Final at SNEC 6th/7th April 2021)
We hope this will give everyone a really good chance of successfully making their way to their final.
Please be reassured that any competitions that have been arranged under the Winter Series rules will automatically be included in the Spring Festival 2021.
There will be up to three stages of the Spring Festival depending on sport and region.
England and Wales:
- Preliminary Rounds for Dressage, Show Jumping and Arena Eventing are held between August and March to enable competitors to qualify for their Area Competition.
- Area Competitions for Dressage, Show Jumping and Arena Eventing will be held in March for those who qualified at a Preliminary Round.
- Those who were successful at their Area Competition will go forward to the Championships.
Scotland and Northern Ireland:
- Preliminary Rounds for Dressage, Show Jumping and Arena Eventing are held between August and April to enable competitors to qualify for the Championships
- Those who were successful at a Preliminary Round will go forward to the Championships.
Specific Sport Information
Click on the following links to find out more about Dressage, Show Jumping or Arena Eventing as part of the Spring Festival.
On the sports pages there will also be information for competition organisers as well as a list of competition dates and rules for each sport.