Spring Festival 2021/2022
Qualifying rounds for the 2022 Spring Festival Area Competitions start in April 2021.
Those who have qualified at a preliminary round in 2020/2021 (and are recorded with the office) will keep their places for the 2022 Spring Festival Area Competitions.
There will be two sets of finals held in April 2022 – one for England and Wales and one for Scotland and Ireland.
About the Spring Festival
The Pony Club Spring Festival is a competition series for Dressage, Show Jumping and Arena Eventing. Riders will compete to qualify for the Spring Festival Championships.
There will be up to three stages of the Spring Festival depending on sport and region.
England and Wales:
- Preliminary Rounds for Dressage, Show Jumping and Arena Eventing (if required) are held between April 2021 and March 2022 to enable competitors to qualify for their Area Competition.
- Area Competitions for Dressage and Show Jumping will be held in March 2022 for those who qualified at a Preliminary Round. Area Competitions for Arena Eventing can be held between April 2021 and April 2022 depending on whether Preliminary Rounds are being held - this will be approved by the Area Rep).
- Those who were successful at their Area Competition will go forward to the Championships in April 2022.
Scotland and Northern Ireland:
- Preliminary Rounds for Dressage, Show Jumping and Arena Eventing are held between April 2021 and April 2022 to enable competitors to qualify for the Championships
- Those who were successful at a Preliminary Round will go forward to the Championships.
Specific Sport Information
Click on the following links to find out more about Dressage, Show Jumping or Arena Eventing as part of the Spring Festival.
On the sports pages there will also be information for competition organisers as well as a list of competition dates and rules for each sport.