If you'd like to join The Pony Club, we first need to find out which type of membership would be best for you, and which branch/centre you would like to join. To do this, why not check our 5 Steps to Joining and our Find a Club page.
Once you've decided on your membership type and found your branch/centre, click below to register on our Member Portal. Video tutorials on how to use it are at the bottom of this page.
How to use the Member Portal
Creating an Account
Adding a Member
Paying for Membership
Renewing an Existing or Lapsed Membership
Renewing Membership (including lapsed membership)
To renew your Pony Club membership just follow the steps below:
- The quickest and safest way to renew your membership is via the Member Portal. As an existing member, we will need to send you an email link and you should get this via the renewal reminders sent out 4 and 2 weeks prior to membership expiry.
- If you cannot find this email, or have lapsed membership, please contact us via email@example.com and request a portal invite.
- If you are unable to renew via the portal it is still possible to download and fill in a membership form. To do this, please visit our Find a Club page to download your Branch’s membership form and either email it to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to The Pony Club, Stoneleigh Park, Kenilworth, Warwickshire, CV8 2RW.
- Please note that it can take up to 10 working days to process from receipt of form.
- Cheque payments are no longer accepted. Payment via debit/credit card only.
Video tutorials on how to use the Member Portal to renew an existing or lapsed membership are at the bottom of this page.
Members wishing to transfer between branches should fill in a transfer form via the link below. The form will then be emailed to the relevant DCs and Area Rep(s) to decide whether to approve the transfer.
For further information regarding the transfer process, please refer to the Transfers section of the Rules of The Pony Club, available on the Rulebooks page of this website and in The Pony Club Handbook.
Please note that it is recommended that the parent should speak to their current DC before requesting a transfer.