Renewing Membership (including lapsed membership)
To renew your Pony Club membership just follow the steps below:
- The quickest and safest way to renew your membership is via the Member Portal. As an existing member, we will need to send you an email link and you should get this via the renewal reminders sent out 4 and 2 weeks prior to membership expiry.
- If you cannot find this email, or have lapsed membership, please contact us via email@example.com and request a portal invite.
- If you are unable to renew via the portal it is still possible to download and fill in a membership form. To do this, please visit our Find a Club page to download your Branch’s membership form and either email it to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to The Pony Club, Lowlands Equestrian Centre, Old Warwick Road, Warwick, CV35 7AX.
- Please note that it can take up to 10 working days to process from receipt of form.
- Cheque payments are no longer accepted. Payment via debit/credit card only.
Video tutorials on how to use the Member Portal to renew an existing or lapsed membership are at the bottom of this page.
Members wishing to transfer between Branches/Centres should follow the process below:
Centre Membership to Centre Membership
Please email our membership team via email@example.com with details of which Centre you are moving to and we can update your membership on our system.
Centre Plus Membership to Centre Plus Membership
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with details of your request.
Branch Membership to Centre Plus Membership / Centre Plus Membership to Branch Membership
Members requesting a transfer are reminded that The Pony Club strongly believes it is in the best interests of the membership as a whole to discourage transfers between Branches except in the case of a change of residence.
Please note that it is strongly recommended that the parent should speak to their current DC before requesting a transfer.
Please fill in a transfer form by clicking the relevant button below. The form will then be emailed to the DC(s)/Centre Proprietor(s) and Area Rep(s). The DC of the Branch you are transferring to has responsibility to approve the transfer, you will be informed of their decision.
For further information regarding the transfer process, please refer to the Transfers section of the Rules of The Pony Club, available on our website - The Pony Club Handbook 2023
How to use the Member Portal
Creating an Account
Adding a Member
Paying for Membership
Renewing an Existing or Lapsed Membership