On this section we are hoping you will find all information / direction for all your finance related queries.
Please also see the finance subpages on the top menu bar - each of these pages are intended as a resource for our Treasurers to assist them in performing their role within their Branches. They include the latest forms and guidance documents to complete each task.
This page also provides the ability to connect with people who can help with Finance related queries.
If you are unable to find the appropriate information in this section please do not hesitate to contact us.
Hello from the Finance Team
We are here to help with any Finance related queries you may have.
|The Pony Club Year End||31st December|
|Due Date for Annual Returns||28th February (after the year end)|
Latest News / Updates
Firstly we would like to announce a couple of changes to the central finance team. Briony King who has been Head of Finance has left The Pony Club to take up a new role. Briony has been here for 2 years and during that time has made some significant improvements within the finance function. Sue Woolnough who some of you will know from the work she has done on Branch Returns, has been promoted to the role of Finance Manager and Angie Cook will be joining us in February as Management Accountant. Kathy Farrell, Finance Officer will also be leaving The Pony Club at the end of March 2021.
- We apologise for the delay in issuing the 2020 Branch Annual Return Template. The Template, Training Slides, Guidance Notes and Definitions were sent out to all Branches on Friday 15th January. If you did not receive your email, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org as a matter of urgency. Returns are due by the 28th February 2021.
- To assist you this year we have created a Fixed Asset Template, this along with a Training Module on how to use it, have already been sent out to the pcuk.org address. If you have not received your email, please contact email@example.com
- Area Returns have all been sent W/C 8th January to pcuk.org email addresses. The return included a New Cashbook Tab along with a Training Module. Returns are due by the 28th February 2021
- We have developed a number of Training Modules and links will be added to our Website shortly. These include Branch/Area Returns, Fixed Assets, Finance Overview and a Simple Cashbook.
- There was no September 2020 Capitation, however invoices were issued to all Branches at point of go live on Pelham/CRM. The invoice covered members from March 2020 Capitation to Branch point of go live on Pelham. Payment for the invoice is due by Bacs to The Pony Club Office account. Huge thank you to the 57% who have paid their Capitation invoice. If you are still to pay or have any queries appreciate if you can contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org. Going forward capitation will be processed on a monthly basis through Pelham.
- Effective from Jan 2021, Cheques are no longer accepted as a form of payment to The Pony Club office. The decision to stop accepting cheques will bring a financial saving to The Pony Club, on estimate each cheque costs The Pony Club £5.00 to process and therefore by not consuming these costs The Pony Club will be able to use these savings in the continuous improvements being made in Finance and across all areas in the Pony Club. If the Office receive any cheques, we will contact you by phone and request an alternative method of payment.