On this section we are hoping you will find all information / direction for all your finance related queries.
Please also see the finance subpages on the top menu bar - each of these pages are intended as a resource for our Treasurers to assist them in performing their role within their Branches. They include the latest forms and guidance documents to complete each task.
This page also provides the ability to connect with people who can help with Finance related queries.
If you are unable to find the appropriate information in this section please do not hesitate to contact us.
Hello from the Finance Team
We are here to help with any Finance related queries you may have.
|The Pony Club Year End||31st December|
|Due Date for Annual Returns||15th March (after the year end)|
Latest News / Updates
- New template has been created for Branch Annual Return for 2019, calling for Treasurers to provide feedback. Note: guidance notes are in the process of being written.
- Branch VAT: thank you to everyone who have submitted information for the Branch VAT analysis. We are now liaising with HMRC.
- Gift Aid share for September 2019 capitation removed.
- We have received 98% of Capitation submissions and payment for March 2019.
- We have received almost all Branch annual accounts for 2018 and are in the process of consolidating for Audit purposes. We have, in preparation for 2019 Annual Accounts sent out an email to all Area Reps seeking feedback to improve the Annual Accounts template. We are currently seeking volunteers to be a part of the working group to be a part of the change for 2019 Annual Return submission.
- We have received almost all Branch Capitations for March 2019. We are seeking feedback to improve the Capitation process for September 2019.
- Auditor review commences 24th June.
- Charity organisations go live with Make Tax Digital in October 2019.