About the Spring Festival
The Pony Club Arena Eventing Spring Festival is a new competition that will run alongside Dressage and Show Jumping. Riders will compete to qualify for the Spring Festival Championships. It will be one of the main sporting events in the Pony Club calendar!
For 2020/2021 the Spring Festival will be split into two regions with two separate finals:
- England and Wales (Final at Arena UK 9th/ 10th/ 11th April 2021)
- Scotland and Northern Ireland (Final at SNEC 6th/7th April 2021)
We hope this will give everyone a really good chance of successfully making their way to their final.
There will be up two stages of the Arena Eventing Spring Festival depending on region.
England and Wales:
- Area Competitions for Arena Eventing are held between August and April to enable competitors to qualify for the Championships.
- Those who were successful at their Area Competition will go forward to the Championships.
* Premlinary Rounds to qualify for the Area Competiton may be held if felt they are needed - please contact your Area Representative in the first instance.
Scotland and Northern Ireland:
- Preliminary Rounds for Arena Eventing are held between August and April to enable competitors to qualify for the Championships
- Those who were successful at a Preliminary Round will go forward to the Championships.
All rules are availble to download below.
Unfortunately, due to the second lockdown, all competitions in England booked for the period of 5th November - 2nd December will need to be cancelled. These are in red in the date list below.
- F = Friendly (non-qualifier)
- P = Preliminary Round (to qualify for Area Competition)
- A = Area Competition ( to qualify for Final)
NB. Area 1, 17 and 19 qualify at Prelim Rounds for the Final.
Information for Competition Organisers
To register your Arena Eventing Spring Festival Competition, please use the following forms:
To submit the results from your Arena Eventing Spring Festival Competition, please use the following forms: