We were disappointed to hear of the cancellation of the Festival of British Eventing in 2021. We are looking into alternatives.
Each Pony Club Area will organise a qualifying competition. Branches will compete within their own Areas.
Combination of horse and rider must, in the period 1st July 2020 to 1st August 2021, have either:
- Been placed in the top 10% at any BE (or EI)110 or above (please see rule 1 on page 59 of the Rule Book for horse eligibility), OR
- Obtained double clears twice at any two BE (or EI)110 or above or PC110 (including any Area) competitions; OR
- Gained 4 Minimum Eligibility Requirement Points (MER).
A MER can be gained by completing a BE (or EI)110 or above or a PC110 competition with:
- No more than 45 dressage penalty points
- A clear cross-country round with no more than 30 time penalties
- A show jumping round with no more than 12 jumping penalties.
In addition, the following will qualify for the 2021 PC110 Championships at their Area Competition if they have no jumping penalties across country; AND are:
- The winner or second placed in a section.
- 3rd in section qualifies if 15 or more competed in that section.
- 4th in section qualifies if 20 or more competed in that section.
All other individuals with a clear round across country (not including time penalties), no more than 4 faults in the show jumping and a dressage score of 50 or less.
All entries will be put in their relevant PC Area and the top three scores at the competition will count. If a Branch has three or four qualified members at the Championships, then a Branch team can be declared.