Skip to main content
Branch Annual Accounts / Financial Returns
What are Branch Annual Accounts?
- Is an annual financial template that branches are required to complete and submit to Head Office
- The template reports on the Branch's Income & Expenditure for the year and provides the year end view of the Balance Sheet
Why are Branch Annual Accounts required?
- Is used to produce the statutory accounts for The Pony Club
- Statutory accounts are audited by the company’s auditors and submitted to Companies House, this is a legal requirement
Process for Branch Annual Accounts?
- Branch Returns will be populated with your branch opening balances and sent to your firstname.lastname@example.org email address.
- Branch Annual Returns will be sent to all branches BEFORE 31st December.
- Branches are required to complete the template, attain all appropriate authorisation & signatures and send the completed, balanced return to Finance with all required evidence. This should be with Finance no later than 15th March.
- Should you require an extension to the deadline please seek approval from your DC and the Finance department.
Consequences of not doing a Branch Annual Return?
- You are not compliant with legal regulations
- You may be charged a fine by Head Office for non-submission/ late submission of Branch Returns
- You will be recharged any fines The Pony Club received as a result of not receiving Branch Returns, this includes but is not limited to Companies House, HMRC and any additional Audit charges that are incurred