- How to Join
- Find a Club
- Membership Benefits
- Parents Information
- Become a Linked Riding Centre
- Membership Portal
- Mounted Games
- Pony Racing
- Show Jumping
- Competitions and Events
- Tetrathlon Area Co-ordinators
- Past Results & Ranking Lists
- Pentathlon GB
- Tetrathlon Members Achievement
- The JCB Pony Club Championships 2023
- PC110 Championships at Wellington
- Regional Championships
- Barrier Spring Festival - England & Wales
- Barrier Spring Festival - Scotland & Northern Ireland
- Musical Ride Competition
- Virtual Musical Ride Competition
- Howden Centre Equitation Competition
- The Great Pony Club Hacking Challenge
- Non-Ridden Competitions
- Online Activities
- Online Resources
- Pony Club Updates
- The Pony Club Coaching Conference 2023
- Become a Pony Club Coach
- Coach Training
- Coaching Resources
- Assessor Training
- The Pony Club Conference 2022
- Pony Club Updates
- Club Resources
- Health and Safety
- Equality & Diversity
- Pony Club Insurance
- About Us
Branch Official Roles
Change of DCs
What is the process for change of DC?
The process for change of DC is:
Step 1: Complete the change of DC form in full (available below).
This needs to be completed and submitted electronically. The form enables you to select each section and type in the correct information.
Step 2: Email the completed form to email@example.com and your Area Representative.
What happens next?
- All changes will be circulated to the Area Representatives for approval on a monthly basis.
- Ratification of changes to DCs will take place during the Volunteers and Officials Committee meetings.
Conditions of Appointment
The appointment of DC is subject to ratification by the Volunteers & Officials Committee and completion of the Branch Officials Training Course.
Change of DC Downloads
Change Of DC Form 2023 V1.0
DOCX - 237 kB
Copyright ©2019 The Pony Club Registered Charity No: 1050146 | Incorporated as a Company Limited By Guarantee Registered in England No: 3072475