Barrier Animal Health Spring Festival 2021/22
The Pony Club welcome new partners Barrier Animal Health as sponsors of The Spring Festival. Arena Eventing, Dressage and Show Jumping competitions are running across the UK, with the finals being held in April 2022. The Preliminary rounds are open to non-Pony Club Members, so everyone can come and join in the fun!
Barrier Animal Health, founded in 1988, will share with Members how products based on natural ingredients offer safe and effective solutions to support the healthcare needs of their horses and ponies. This partnership progresses The Pony Club’s charitable purpose to promote and advance the education and understanding of the public, and particularly children and young people, in all matters relating to horsemanship and the horse.
The Barrier Animal Health Spring Festival is a competition series for Dressage, Show Jumping and Arena Eventing. Riders will compete to qualify for The Spring Festival Finals.
Qualifying rounds for the 2022 Spring Festival Area Competitions start in April 2021.
Those who have qualified at a preliminary round in 2020/2021 (and are recorded with the office) will keep their places for the 2022 Spring Festival Area Competitions.
There will be two sets of finals held in April 2022 – one for England and Wales and one for Scotland and Ireland.
- ENG/WAL - 8th to 10th April 2022 @ Arena UK
- SCO/NI - 2nd to 3rd April 2022 @ Morris Equestrian
There are three stages of the Spring Festival depending on sport and region.
England and Wales:
- Preliminary Rounds for Dressage, Show Jumping and Arena Eventing (if required) are held between April 2021 and March 2022 to enable competitors to qualify for their Area Competition.
- Area Competitions for Dressage and Show Jumping will be held in March 2022 for those who qualified at a Preliminary Round. Area Competitions for Arena Eventing can be held between April 2021 and April 2022 depending on whether Preliminary Rounds are being held - this will be approved by the Area Rep).
- Those who were successful at their Area Competition will go forward to the Spring Festival Finals (8th - 10th April 2022 @ Arena UK).
Scotland and Northern Ireland:
- Preliminary Rounds for Dressage, Show Jumping and Arena Eventing are held between April 2021 and April 2022 to enable competitors to qualify for the Spring Festival Finals.
- Those who were successful at a Preliminary Round will go forward to the Spring Festival Finals (2nd - 3rd April 2022 @ Morris Equestrian)
Specific Sport Information
Click on the following links to find out more about Dressage, Show Jumping or Arena Eventing as part of the Spring Festival.
On the sports pages there will also be information for competition organisers as well as a list of competition dates and rules for each sport.