Interested in this job?
IT Support Officer
Job Purpose: To support the Membership and Technology Team to deliver the necessary IT management and changes needed throughout the expansion of the new MS Dynamics CRM. Provide excellent customer care and service support to Stakeholders, Volunteers and Staff throughout the implementation lifecycle and ensure high levels of efficiency of the day to day running of The Pony Club office.
This is a role within a small team with a varied skill set and forward- thinking attitude. We are looking for someone who is willing to get involved and use their skills and experience to improve systems and processes for our large volunteer base.
1. Accurately handle and process IT enquiries and related administration.
2. Support the System Architect with day to day IT management.
3. Actively lead as system super user and troubleshooter.
4. Test features being added to the system and assist with the regular CRM releases.
5. Assist with the active promotion of The Pony Club’s IT developments.
6. Assist with the implementation, delivery and measurement of the IT projects.
7. Respond to telephone, email and written enquiries regarding IT projects and general IT enquiries.